The initial and final, sentence very often we hear before we start anything. People often say the first step to determine the final outcome of a struggle and it is believed to be well by many people. but sometimes this is not always true because for some people who could not cope with the ongoing process Rewind because he will feel his struggle has no end or the person feels there are other things more important to the process that he lived at that time.
All these things people are doing is good, but it is better and it performed exactly according to the will of God. This is what we often do not understand as a young boy who uses a lot of logic and emotion because we were created as human beings with feelings and instincts to concoct events to come when we mengabil decision.
But according to the truths of Scripture in Matthew 7:32 b: “I want you to be free from concern.” Here clearly God told each of us to stay alive without having to feel any concern over death because He had to answer the concerns and our doubts. Moreover for each of us who claim to love Him as in writing the book “I Peter 7:32 I want you to be free from concern.”
Therefore, as Christian young people we were created to always be happy even if a storm comes sili change but make sure that we continue to live in joy by dividing a genuine smile to everyone, not a fake smile, let everyone see us happy because they see the radiant love Jesus is there through every one of us smile .. so … smile all people for life ^ _ ^
the term “dare to be different” is very trendy a few years ago, especially among young people. But unfortunately, young people mistakenly apply the term, so that their lifestyles are likely to be negative. The boy wears earrings, a woman dressed tomboi. Tattoos are also spread throughout their bodies and their hair was disheveled. Actually referred to “dare to be different” is positive in terms of life, which is different from the usual but better. Or, in contrast to bad lifestyle most people are wont to do and come up with a good lifestyle.
Here are some ways that young children can stay alive in the Lord and dared to be different or the way of life lingukngannya World, namely:
1. Being a Victim of the Living.
Romans 12:1. Therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God I beseech you, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God: it is your reasonable service. Clearly in this verse confirms that Jesus wants us as a living sacrifice to this cause can make a difference in this world because that is the true worship. Victims who live here means we live but we are fully controlled by the will of God and not our will again.
2. Living With the Wisdom of God
Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but transformed by the renewing of your mind, so you can distinguish where the will of God: what is good, pleasing and perfect God. Clearly in this paragraph to explain if we want to be different with this world we are required to have the wisdom of heaven so that we can discern God’s will or not. For the wisdom of God’s life will be very different.
“My brothers, consider it all joy when ye fall into various pencoboan.” James 1:2 Living as a Christian does not mean we step becomes easy and without problems; otherwise we would face a lot of tests / trials. “For to you has given not only to believe in Christ but also to suffer for him” (Philippians 1:29). But the trials and tribulations that we experience it all together for good to us. God wants to see the extent to which the quality of the faith of His children. There are two possibilities that would occur if someone is having trials and tribulations he was disappointed and left the Lord, or will be more diligent and stick to him so that his faith has grown and grown.
Sometimes God warns us strongly through circumstances or situations that we experience that we learn to rely fully to Him and stand on the foundation of faith is tested. Faith is tested does not happen overnight, but must pass through a long process, in which are elements of perseverance and loyalty.
Some of the tests we have experienced are:
1. Abundance. Another thing, besides the problems and suffering, which sometimes allowed to test our faith is abundance. Many children of God who fall into sin just at the time and he was blessed in abundance. While it is difficult or in poor condition generally prefer the one God and always try to get close to him, prayer was all out, but recovered in time, be blessed and become rich, he started to get closer to his property than to God; the preferred and sought after no longer God, but the world with all its pleasures.
2. Adverse events. It is never experienced by Job, when he was a man who “… blameless and upright, feared God and eschewed evil.” (Job 1:1). All of his death, sold his property, he cursed his wife, even his body full of ulcers. But Job remained strong because she knows that God is being processed. Due to pass the exam, the life of Job is restored in an extraordinary (see Job 42:10-17).
Do not ever withdraw from the Lord when the temptation, because there is always a good plan behind him all that
Blessed are those who endure temptation, for when he survives, he will receive the crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him (James 1:12). Protestant Church movement leader Martin Luther said, Trials have been my teachers exam in about the Godhead. Every temptation is an opportunity to do good. On the road to spiritual maturity, even temptation becomes a stepping stone and not a stumbling block when we realize that temptation is an opportunity to do the right thing just as the temptation is also an opportunity to do the wrong thing. The temptation was just giving an option, although the temptation is Satan’s primary weapon to destroy us. God wants us to use it to develop. Every time we choose to do good and not sin, we are growing close to the character of Christ.
To understand this and be able to survive, we must first recognize the character traits of Jesus. One of the most brief written description and clear about his character is the fruit of the Spirit: “When the Holy Spirit controls our lives, the Spirit will produce fruit like this in us: joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, fidelity, weakness gentleness, self-empowerment “. The nine properties are an extension of that particular law and depicts a beautiful picture of Jesus Christ. Jesus is love, joy, peace, patience, and all other fruits are perfectly embodied in one person. Have the fruits of the Spirit means to be like Christ.
God used the situation is the opposite of each fruit to give us a choice. Do we not recognize as being able to survive or never tempted to be bad. We can not claim to be faithful if we never have the opportunity to be unfaithful. Honesty is built by defeating the temptation to be dishonest; humility grows when we refuse to be arrogant, and persistence is growing every time we resist the temptation to give up. Each time you defeat a temptation, we become more like Jesus.
In life we often unknowingly we often underestimate our Spiritual friends or community, Because They Often we think too holy, etc. but in fact in the book of Ecclesiastes 4:9,10 Bible says: “Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his friend, but, O man who falls, who do not have anyone else to pick it up! “From the Word of God we can believe that by choosing our Spiritual Friends memili means we have a friend who has a dual role as a motivator we private.
With this association we have benefited in:
1. Get a double reward. in this case when we learn together as a student means we’ll get two different mindset in other words we can finish the job quickly and be able to understand the lessons with the help of a friend.
2. Obtain a Building strut. In both, the effort to build and help each other is possible. especially if we are getting lazy to college or do the work then our friend who will give us the motivation and not a debilitating and plunge each other but support each other.
3. Sharing as a friend if we are troubled family relationships, etc.. because when we have a Spiritual Friend is a thought which is based on the Word of God he will provide advice and solutions to the problems we face and can help us through prayer.
4. Choosing Friends Spiritual means we are building the royal family on earth. For the Lord God is allowing this to happen because we are basically a Member of the kingdom of God.
For now take this the start of the decision to seek Spiritual friend or spiritual community in order to form the character and level boost Your faith.
Once, there was a young man angry. To reduce the anger habit, the father gave a bag of nails and told him to nail a nail in the back fence every time he gets angry.
The first day the boy had nailed 30 nails into the fence every time he gets angry … is famous for temperament, to the extent that one day was 30 times angry. Day in and day reduced the amount that he nailed. The children felt tired and exhausted when the nails have to nail down when angry.
Finally the day came when the child feels able to control his temper and better able to be patient. He told the good news to the father sheepishly.
The father smiled with satisfaction. But he asked his son to pull out one nail every day when he was not angry. The days passed and his son had managed to pull out all the nails.
The father then brought his son to the fence.
“You have done well my son, but look at the holes in this fence. This fence will never be the same as before. When you say something
= Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath =
Pronoun dalam bahasa Indonesia memiliki arti “kata ganti”. Pronoun membantu kita untuk tidak adanya pengulangan dalam tulisan maupun pembicaraan.
Pronoun yang berposisi sebagai subjek yang sering digunakan adalah :
Pronoun yang berposisi sebagai subjek yang sering digunakan adalah :
Possesive Pronoun : untuk menyatakan kepemilikan :
Mine : Milikku
Yours : Milikmu
Ours : Milik kita
Theirs : Milik mereka
His : Miliknya (laki2)
Hers : Miliknya (pr)
Pronoun yang berposisi sebagai penguat informasi (Reflexive) yang sering digunakan adalah :
Myself : diri saya sendiri
Yourself : dirimu sendiri
Themselves : diri mereka sendiri
Ourselves : diri kita sendiri
Himself : dirinya sendiri (laki2)
Herself : dirinya sendiri (pr)
Contoh kalimat pronoun:
- You are so beautiful for me.
- Yohana buy a cake for herself.
- Betty change her cloth and be prepare to go with her boyfriend.
- He loves everything about us.
- Mario and John have a new handphone for themself.
- My heart will always be Yours.
- We can do anything when together.
- We should try the new meal in their restaurant.
- Green is his favorite color.
- It is done.
Adjective adalah kata yang mendeskripsikan sifat dari noun (kata benda) atau pronoun (kata ganti).
Contoh kalimat adjective:
- The women who gives us a homework is my mother.
- I was born in the city that so popular in the entire world.
- The young women who use the new car is our friend.
- The house where we lived is very old house.
- February 14 th is the day when people celebrate valentine’s day.
- An orphan is a child who has lost both parents.
- I still remember the day when I graduate.
- The man who wrote this article is my teacher.
- SNSD is Korean girlband that Cloe likes.
- The blind beggar who stands infront of the Church can see now.